- Priest: Lately in the Midwest there was an exorcism. Demons are still a threat today!
- Keith: *Whispering* Katie, there's only one rational explanation.
- Me: *Whispering* Oh god, no.
- Keith: *Whispering* One of these people-
- Me: *Whispering* Shhhhh, no, no, no.
- Keith: *Whispering dramatically* IS THE DEVIL.
- Me: *Stifled giggling*
- Keith: *Whispering* They dropped toast and it landed jelly-side down which means that it's true!
- Me: *Snort of laughter which causes people near us to stare.*
Today in church a priest started talking about a “real modern exorcism” and my brother started quoting Devil and stuff from the Nostalgia Critic review and I was trying so hard not to laugh loudly I swear.
I really want Hannibal to have one of those shirts that says “Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.”
Fucking cloud leopards what is with their paws
My dog is a pretty self-sufficient walker.
My favorite ship is friendship.
Some nail designs I’ve had recently.